Friday, June 1, 2007

Korean Men & Women want to wake up in the morning with Kim Tae Hee and Jang Dong Gun

Korean Men & Women want to wake up in the morning with Kim Tae Hee and Jang Dong Gun

Sports Chosun 2007.5.29



According to a survey result, JDG is the man wanted most by Korean women to wake up with in the morning. Men in their 20s – 30s chose Kim Tae Hee while men in 40s – 50s chose Kim Hye Soo.

A research organization NI Korea carried out a survey among 5,213 men and women above 20s nationwide on which entertainer they want to be with everyday for the various activities. Women from 20s to 50s unanimously expressed that they want to “wake up in the morning with JDG”. On the question “which entertainer to be with for a glass of wine in the bar?”, they also chose JDG.

On the question “which entertainer to exercise with”, men and women regardless of age chose Cha Seung Won.

Translated from:
http://chn.chosun.com

Translated by Just Jang Dong Gun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This survey really me, he..he..

I have all this feeling since longtime back, unless for drinking wine, for me it's useless, what if we get drunk??? we can't have longer conversation with him.
I only want to have chit chat with him.
Oh, Oppa... I miss you so...

Anonymous said...

chit chat ? No, not for me. I'm interested to feel how he smells.