Monday, December 17, 2007

EBSe English Learning Campaign

This is the translation of Jang Dong-gun's 'Antenna of Love' campaign VOD



Jang Dong-gun:

"Now I am shooting a Hollywood movie that I have to speak in English to perform. This is my first English language movie, that’s why I am working very hard to make my preparation. The shooting environment in Hollywood is very different from Korea, the production crew comes from various countries and I have to perform using English language… this is the challenge that I have to overcome."

"Everyone should not be too late to recognise the importance of English language, please hurry to start working hard towards learning English language! Because of the opportunity of this English-language-teaching program… because this opportunity is for all including everyone in remote area, I decided to participate in this campaign. I hope that my little contribution can be a big help for everyone who dreams about the world."

"I hope everyone would work hard to learn English language and with the wings of English language you would spread your dream towards the world."


Translation is based on Korean transcript by jackal posted at http://blog.naver.com/jackal35

No comments: