Saturday, March 15, 2008

[Translation] Goh Hyung Jin: "I am Jang Dong Gun's Butler"

Date of news : Feb 2nd 2008

Movie star Goh Hyung Jin recently become a guest in MBC variety TV program (Let's come and play). In the program
he introduced himself as "I am Jang Dong Gun's butler."

Goh Hyung Jin said "when I participate in variety show, I will always be asked about Jang Dong Gun recent condition. Because we are very close friends that always hang out together, so I know more about his schedule/condition than most people. Recently, I feel like I have become his butler." After he said that, everyone burst out in laughter.

After that, the MC pleaded; " since you are here, lastly please tell us a little about Mr Jang Dong Gun current situation." Once again this make GHJ feel a little unhappy but at the same time attracted another bouts of laughter from others.

GHJ replied and said: "Currently DG is still shooting a movie in New Zealand." After that he added "Not long ago during a friendly baseball match between actors, JDG who was the opponent pitcher, accidentally hit his thigh while he was pitching. He can pitched a ball with a speed as fast as 125km/hr. We had been friends for 15 years, this is the first time I almost scolded him with unrefined words ."

Translation from korean to chinese by nightdream from dgteahouse. All credits and thanks to her.
Original source: Korean Net

No comments: